IP Bridge Adds Intel to Semiconductor Campaign
Godo Kaisha IP Bridge 1 (IP Bridge 1), a subsidiary of Japanese patent monetization firm IP Bridge, Inc., has filed a fourth case in the campaign that it began in February 2016. The new case asserts nine patents, generally related to various aspects of semiconductor fabrication, against Intel (2:17-cv-00676), identifying the accused products as “products with the part name or number i5-3550, E89459, QX9650, M 5Y70, and GT3e G82494, and other semiconductor products…made by similar manufacturing processes”, including “Intel’s 14nm, 22nm, 32nm, and 45nm process node semiconductor chips and products”. IP Bridge 1 pleads that Intel had prior knowledge of two of the nine patents-in-suit through third-party discovery in the first case in the campaign, against Broadcom, which ended in settlement this past July.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics