Finjan Asserts Eight Patents Against Juniper Networks
Finjan, Inc., a subsidiary of publicly traded Finjan Holdings, Inc., has added a third new suit in its sole litigation campaign, filing suit against Juniper Networks (5:17-cv-05659) last week after suing SonicWall and Bitdefender separately in August. Each of the eight patents at issue in the newest complaint broadly concerns anti-malware technology and has been asserted against at least the prior defendants in the campaign, which has been active since 2006. Finjan targets the provision of various antivirus, cloud, and sandboxing technologies, including through Juniper’s SRX Gateways, Sky ATP, and/or Junos Space Security Director.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Finjan Software Ltd. v. Secure Computing Corporation et al
- Finjan Inc. v. McAfee Inc. et al
- Finjan Software Ltd. v. Aladdin Knowledge Systems Inc. et al
- Finjan, Inc. v. Fireeye, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Websense, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Proofpoint, Inc. et al
- Finjan, Inc. v. Sophos, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Websense, Inc
- Finjan, Inc. v. Symantec Corp.