Bridge and Post Adds Newly Issued Patent in Second Case Against Verizon
In February of this year, Bridge and Post, Inc. sued Verizon and Verizon Wireless over two targeted marketing patents. Three months later, another patent issued to the Arkansas NPE as a continuation of one of the two already in suit, and Bridge and Post has now asserted the new patent in a separate complaint filed against Verizon and Verizon Wireless (1:17-cv-01103), with several subsidiaries, including Oath, the entity surviving after the acquisition of Yahoo. This second case comes as the court in the first one considers a motion challenging the first two patents under Alice.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics