More Recent iPhone Models Tagged in New Ironworks Complaint
- October 7, 2017
As Ironworks Patents LLC and Apple take appeals to the Federal Circuit from a final judgment entered after a Delaware jury verdict of infringement of a single patent, the NPE has filed another case against Apple (1:17-cv-01399), asserting the same patent as well as two others. Ironworks pleads that it filed the complaint “in an abundance of caution, for the purpose of preserving its rights to seek damages on  subsequent models of the iPhone”, directly accusing the iPhone 4s, 5x, 5c, 6 (Plus), 6s (Plus), SE, 7 (Plus), 8 (Plus), and X of infringing at least one of the three patents asserted in the new complaint.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics