IPVal Kicks Off Image Scanning Campaign Asserting Patents Received from Intellectual Ventures
- October 11, 2017
The month of October has already seen multiple campaigns launched by IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal) involving patents received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV). During the first week of the month, IPVal’s Diversified Observation LLC sued HP (1:17-cv-01410), Konica Minolta (2:17-cv-00688), Panasonic (1:17-cv-01409) and Oki Data Electric (Oki Data Americas) (1:17-cv-01408) over a group of patents generally related to image scanning; at issue are image processing systems (HP), multi-function printers (Oki Data), and image information reading apparatuses (Konica Minolta and Panasonic). The NPE’s filings come on the heels of a lawsuit filed on October 3 by IPVal’s Hyper Search LLC, against Facebook, also asserting patents acquired from IV.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics