Kroy IP Reboots Litigation Campaign with New Suit Against Groupon
Kroy IP Holdings, LLC has filed its first litigation in four years, asserting a patent that emerged from reexamination proceedings with a February 2015 certificate confirming the patentability of certain claims as amended and approving 100 additional claims. The new complaint accuses Groupon (1:17-cv-01405) of infringement through provision of “website portals and applications”, including www.groupon.com, Groupon Stores, Merchant Center, Deal Builder, and Groupon Now!, as well as the company’s mobile applications Groupon app and Groupon Merchant. This litigation campaign began in June 2011 and has seen a patent related to the one now in suit invalidated on multiple bases in the Eastern District of Texas.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. Loyaltyworks Inc. et al
- Performance Systems Group, Inc. et al v. Kroy IP Holdings, LLC
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. Safeway, Inc.,
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. The Kroger Co.,
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. Autozone, Inc.,
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. BJ's Restaurants, Inc.
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. Panera Bread Company
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. Genghis Grill Franchise Concepts LP
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. TGI Friday's, Inc.
- Kroy IP Holdings, LLC v. The Men's Wearhouse, Inc.