Another Virtual Reality Headset Accused of Infringement, This Time HTC’s VIVE
- October 10, 2017
Inventor-controlled Electronic Scripting Products, Inc. (ESPi) has filed its first lawsuit, suing HTC and Valve (3:17-cv-05806) over two patents broadly related to virtual and augmented reality devices. Accused of infringement is HTC’s VIVE, a virtual reality headset developed together with Valve. Marek Alboszta, one of three inventors named on the patents-in-suit, identifies himself as the plaintiff’s founder and CEO.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics