Second IP Edge Affiliate Asserts a Former Panasonic Patent in Litigation
Zavala Licensing LLC has begun a litigation campaign, filing complaints that assert a single patent against Airspan Networks (1:17-cv-01436), General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) (1:17-cv-01437), Nextivity (1:17-cv-01438), Thales (1:17-cv-01439), and Weboost Electronics (1:17-cv-01440). The patent generally relates to devices and methods for radio communication. The NPE, an apparent affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has accused the defendants of infringement through the provision of LTE base stations, naming Airspan’s Air4G Macro MAXe, GDMS’s Cell on Wheels LTE Deployable Solution, Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA, the NEXIUM Wireless LTE network solution, and the Weboost Connect 4GX system, respectively.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Thales USA, Inc.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Airspan Networks Inc.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Nextivity, Inc.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. General Dynamic Mission Systems, Inc.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Weboost Electronics, LLC
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Baicells Technologies North America, Inc.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. ZTE (USA) INC.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Ericsson Inc.
- Zavala Licensing LLC v. Tecore, Inc.