New Campaign Targets 13 Makers of Connected Cameras, Smartwatches, and/or Other Wearables
- October 18, 2017
Cellspin Soft, Inc. has begun a new litigation campaign over patents generally related to capturing data, locally syncing that data with a mobile device, and uploading that data, along with user identification information, to a web service. Each of the NPE’s thirteen complaints asserts at least one of four such patents against Adidas, Canon, Eastman Kodak, FitBit, Fossil Group, Garmin, GoPro, Moov, Nike, Nikon, Panasonic, TomTom, and Under Armour. The accused products are digital cameras, smartwatches, fitness trackers, and other wearable devices, together with related mobile applications.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics