Amid a Thicket of Motions in Its Earlier Cases, CyWee Files Against ZTE
CyWee Group Ltd. has filed suit against another smartphone manufacturer, adding a case against ZTE (3:17-cv-02130) to a campaign that has already seen suits against Apple, HTC, Huawei, Lenovo (Motorola Mobility), LG Electronics (LGE), and Samsung. Each complaint asserts two patents from a five-member family generally related to measuring, calculating, and outputting the movement of a device so that those movements can be translated to a two-dimensional screen. The accused products throughout the campaign have been certain smartphones and tablets, with CyWee’s complaint against ZTE naming the Axon 7, Axon 7 Mini, Blade Spark, and ZMax Pro devices.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Cywee Group LTD v. Apple Inc.
- CyWee Group Ltd v. Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd; et al
- Cywee Group Ltd. v. LG Electronics, Inc. et al
- CyWee Group Ltd v. Huawei Technologies Co., Inc. et al
- CyWee Group Ltd. v. HTC Corporation et al
- CyWee Group Ltd. v. Motorola Mobility LLC
- Cywee Group Ltd. v. ZTE Corporation et al
- CyWee Group, Ltd. v. Google LLC