Second Week of October Sees Recordation of Patent Transfers to IPVal, IP Bridge, Unwired Planet, and a New Yates NPE
RPX noted among the assignment records released by the USPTO during the second week of October transfers to affiliates of IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal) and IP Bridge, Inc. Also during the week, a late September assignment between two NPEs controlled by patent attorney Brian Yates was recorded, as well as a 2016 transfer to Unwired Planet International Ltd.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics