IP Edge’s Guyzar Revives Website Login Campaign
- October 16, 2017
Guyzar LLC, an apparent affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has revived its website login campaign after the last of its previous cases was dismissed in August. The NPE’s latest complaints, against 360Training.com (2:17-cv-00697), Al’s Formal Wear (2:17-cv-00698), Glasses USA (1:17-cv-07906), Executive Gift Shoppe (1:17-cv-07904), and Nikon (1:17-cv-06016), bring the total number of defendants in its sole campaign, launched in late 2015, to more than 75. The new defendants are accused of infringing a single web authentication patent through the use of the OAuth protocol on their websites.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics