JVCKenwood Sued in Blu-Ray Disc Campaign, as Multiple Other Defendants Exit
- November 1, 2017
Max Blu Technologies, LLC has filed another lawsuit in the campaign that it began in July 2015, asserting all four disk storage patents-in-campaign against JVCKenwood (2:17-cv-08008). Infringement allegations continue to focus on Blu-Ray recordable and re-writable discs. Max Blu filed this newest case in the Central District of California, in contrast to all others in the campaign, which were filed in the Eastern District of Texas. The JVCKenwood suit follows multiple dismissals in cases brought earlier this year.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics