HTC Accused of Infringing Local Intelligence Patents
- November 5, 2017
Local Intelligence, LLC, an affiliate of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, has added a second case to the campaign that it began roughly ten days ago by filing suit against Samsung in the Eastern District of Texas. In the new complaint, filed in the Northern District of California, the NPE accuses HTC (3:17-cv-06437) of infringement through the provision of phones “released since December 2, 2014 with the Sense 7.0 or higher versions of HTC software, which includes Sense Home and/or Sense Companion features”. Local Intelligence identifies HTC One M9, HTC 10, and HTC U11 as examples of such phones.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics