IP Edge Affiliate Kicks Off New IoT Campaign Focused on Home Security Systems
- November 2, 2017
Tenaha Licensing LLC, an apparent affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has begun a new IoT campaign, filing separate lawsuits against BrickHouse Electronics (1:17-cv-08496), Napco Security (1:17-cv-06399), and Slomin’s (1:17-cv-06397). The single patent asserted generally relates to a device that provides notifications of both emergency and non-emergency events. Infringement allegations target the defendants’ integrated home security systems, e.g., BrickHouse’s MorZa, Napco’s Starlink Home Security, and Slomin’s Home Security System.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics