Acacia Sees a Third Consecutive Quarter with Revenue Down by over 60 Percent
On November 7, Acacia Research Corporation filed its 10-Q for Q3 2017, reporting a third consecutive quarter with a drop in revenue of more than 60 percent. The NPE also provided an update regarding its ongoing litigation campaigns in the US and Europe.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics