Apple Sued by Dual-Camera Imaging Company with Tessera Pedigree
Corephotonics Ltd., an Israeli company formed by a group of former Tessera executives, has started its first litigation campaign with a single complaint against Apple (3:17-cv-06457). The defendant is accused of infringing four patents related to a dual-lens camera system incorporating separate lenses and sensors for wide-angle and telephoto image capture, with the iPhone 7 Plus and 8 Plus—both of which incorporate dual cameras—at issue.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics