New IP Edge Home Security Campaign Launched Across Five Districts
- November 7, 2017
Tenaha Licensing LLC, an apparent affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has added seven more defendants to the home security campaign that it began with lawsuits filed last week against BrickHouse Electronics, Napco Security, and Slomin’s. The new complaints assert the same patent, generally related to a device that provides notifications of both emergency and non-emergency events, against the integrated home security systems of ADT, Control4, FrontPoint Security Solutions, NRG Energy (Reliant Energy), Protect America, Simplisafe, and Telular. With these additional suits, Tenaha Licensing (apparently named after a town in East Texas) has initiated its campaign in five separate districts: the District of Delaware, the Eastern District of New York, the Southern District of New York, the Southern District of Florida, and the Eastern District of Texas.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics