Database Duplication Campaign Expands in Delaware, Adds Case in Washington
Pure Data Systems, LLC, a subsidiary of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, has added three more Delaware cases—one each against Imgur (1:17-cv-01585), Mercari (1:17-cv-01586), and Pinterest (1:17-cv-01587)—and a Western District of Washington case—against Valve (2:17-cv-01659)—to the litigation campaign that it began this past April. The complaints each assert two patents generally related to the distribution of database differences, with the defendants accused of infringement through the use of systems designed to conform information accessed by their websites and mobile applications. The new suits join one active case, filed in June, targeting EnterpriseDB’s system for replicating database differences across multiple computers.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. Gannett Co., Inc. et al
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. CNN Interactive Group, Inc.
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. CNET Networks, Inc. et al
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. Fox News Network, LLC et al
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. EnterpriseDB Corporation
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. Valve Corporation
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. Pinterest, Inc.
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. Imgur, Inc.
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. Mercari, Inc
- Pure Data Systems, LLC v. Electronic Arts Inc.