Lemaire Illumination Adds Microsoft to LED Flash Campaign
- November 13, 2017
Inventor-controlled NPE Lemaire Illumination Technologies LLC has added Microsoft (2:17-cv-00729) to its sole litigation campaign, just over two weeks after the dismissal of its two lawsuits against LG Electronics (LGE). As in those previous cases, Microsoft is alleged to infringe three patents generally related to controlling and powering a solid-state light source such as a light-emitting diode (LED), with the color-adjusted camera flash systems of its Lumia 950 smartphone lineup at issue (including those from the single- and dual-SIM variants of the smaller Lumia 950 as well as the Lumia 950 XL).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics