Huawei and ZTE Added to Iron Oak Campaign
- November 16, 2017
Iron Oak Technologies LLC has added cases against Huawei (2:17-cv-00744) and ZTE (3:17-cv-03112), accusing certain smartphones and tablets made and sold by the companies of infringing two patents. One of those patents is generally related to remotely patching the operating code of a mobile device, and the other broadly concerns automatically selecting a path over which a computer is to communicate. The new complaints follow by a few days a case targeting HP laptops and tablets with the same two patents. The number of defendants in Iron Oak’s campaign has now topped 13, with similar products, as well as others (e.g., smart TVs, printers, wireless modules) at issue in the earlier complaints filed against Acer, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Pantech, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, and Sierra Wireless.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics