Q3 Sees Quarterhill and Finjan Both Complete Deals with OpCos and Initiate New Litigation
- November 16, 2017
Quarterhill Inc. and Finjan Holdings, Inc. reported their Q3 2017 earnings on November 9. Both completed deals with operating companies during the quarter and reached the end of Q3 with upwards of $30M in cash on hand. Quarterhill and Finjan each also have active litigation campaigns, including new suits filed during Q3, with Finjan bringing three actions to trial in the current quarter.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics