Quarterhill’s Polaris Innovations Hits Etron over Patents Acquired from Infineon
Etron (5:17-cv-06547) is the second defendant to be added to a semiconductor campaign begun last month by Polaris Innovations Limited. The NPE (a subsidiary of Wi-LAN Inc., itself controlled by Quarterhill Inc.), filed its first case last month, suing Integrated Silicon Solution (3:17-cv-05846) for alleged infringement of two former Infineon patents. Those same two patents are at issue in the Etron suit, as well as two additional patents originating with Qimonda (a spinoff of Infineon); Etron is accused of infringement through various computer memory products, including the DDR3 SDRAM.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics