Assignment Records Posted in Early November Include Transfers from OpCos to Uniloc and Quarterhill
Among the assignment records released by the USPTO in early November were patent transfers from Funai to a Quarterhill Inc. subsidiary, and from IBM to Uniloc Luxembourg S.A. Also recorded during the first half of November was the transfer of thousands of patents from Nokia to an NPE with ties to Craig Etchegoyen, Uniloc’s cofounder and CEO.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics