Patents Germaine to Content Delivery and Mobile Devices Seen in Recent USPTO Assignment Records
During the third week of November, the USPTO made public an assignment to Quarterhill Inc., shedding light on a transaction touted in a July press release that appeared to threaten “major players” in the content delivery network market. Also of note in recently posted transactions is a transfer from a Swiss holding company to Red Dragon Innovations, LLC, involving a patent previously asserted in litigation against mobile device makers.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics