Patents Germaine to Content Delivery and Mobile Devices Seen in Recent USPTO Assignment Records
- November 22, 2017
During the third week of November, the USPTO made public an assignment to Quarterhill Inc., shedding light on a transaction touted in a July press release that appeared to threaten “major players” in the content delivery network market. Also of note in recently posted transactions is a transfer from a Swiss holding company to Red Dragon Innovations, LLC, involving a patent previously asserted in litigation against mobile device makers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics