Textile Laser-Processing Patents Asserted Against Target
- November 22, 2017
Patent licensing company RevoLaze, LLC has revived its sole litigation campaign with a single suit against Target (1:17-cv-02417). The defendant is accused of infringing six patents, generally related to the use of lasers for processing the surface of denim and other fabrics to form patterns or simulate a worn look, through its Mossimo jeans and other denim products.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics