ZTE Added to IPVal’s Complex Memory Campaign
- November 24, 2017
Complex Memory LLC, an affiliate of IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal), has added a third suit to the litigation campaign that it began last month, suing ZTE (3:17-cv-03196) in the Northern District of Texas over the same five patents, broadly concerning various aspects of chip operation and memory access. At issue are ZTE “mobile devices, such as smart phones, incorporating ARM Cortex-A53 and other ARM Cortex-A architectures, including Qualcomm Snapdragon, Kryo and Krait devices”. Complex Memory’s October cases were filed in the Eastern District of Texas against Huawei alone and SVTronics and Texas Instruments (TI) together; the defendants have requested extensions of the deadline to respond to the complaints against them.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics