Uniloc Sues Logitech as Part of Its Wireless Remote Control Campaign
- November 23, 2017
Uniloc Luxembourg S.A. and Uniloc USA, Inc. (collectively, Uniloc) have continued their string of consecutive weeks adding defendants to the dozen campaigns begun in 2017, last week adding Logitech (3:17-cv-06733) to their campaign asserting a patent broadly related to exercising remote control over a wireless network. Uniloc initiated this campaign by suing Apple in July, adding cases against LG Electronics, HTC, Huawei, Peel Technologies, Wink Labs, and Lenovo (Motorola Mobility), in that order. The campaign has targeted various devices (e.g., smartphones, smartwatches, home security products) used to control other devices wirelessly. At issue in the Logitech suit are Harmony remotes, with related apps.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!