Recent Influx Seen in Cases Asserting Patents Developed by the Industrial Technology Research Institute
- December 1, 2017
As compared to 2015-2016, this year has seen an increased number of cases asserting patents originating with the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), a non-profit, public-private Taiwanese research and development foundation. This report provides an overview of active litigation campaigns asserting patents developed by ITRI, as well as the Institute’s patent assignments made public by the USPTO in 2017.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics