University of Michigan to Invest $33.7M in Litigation Fund
An agenda published ahead of the December 7 meeting of the Regents of the University of Michigan revealed that the school plans to make an investment of up to £25M ($33.7M) in Harbour Litigation Funding’s Harbour Fund IV. If approved, this will be the third investment in a litigation fund disclosed by the university during 2017; in February, it committed $50M to the Lake Whillans Fund I L.P., followed by a $100M commitment in September to the Siguler Guff Brazil Special Situations Fund.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics