Finjan Follows a Recent Partial Infringement Verdict with a Suit Against Zscaler
Zscaler (3:17-cv-06946) is the latest defendant to be added to Finjan, Inc.’s sole litigation campaign, which last month saw a partial infringement verdict against Symantec subsidiary Blue Coat Systems. Finjan has accused Zscaler of infringing four anti-malware patents—including one that was tried against Blue Coat in November—through provision of various products and services related to Internet access and cloud security. This latest complaint brings Finjan’s defendant count close to 20, with some targeted companies (i.e., Blue Coat, ESET) sued by the NPE in both the US and Germany.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Finjan Software Ltd. v. Secure Computing Corporation et al
- Finjan Inc. v. McAfee Inc. et al
- Finjan Software Ltd. v. Aladdin Knowledge Systems Inc. et al
- Finjan, Inc. v. Fireeye, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Websense, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Proofpoint, Inc. et al
- Finjan, Inc. v. Sophos, Inc.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Websense, Inc
- Finjan, Inc. v. Symantec Corp.