November 2017 RPX Market Sector Update – Networking
- December 9, 2017
As of November 30, 2017, there were over 260 active defendants in ongoing NPE litigation campaigns in the Networking market sector. The month of November saw 16 new NPE cases filed in the networking space, as well as a number of decisions of note in ongoing litigation. Read on for new litigation highlights, activity before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, RPX prior art search reports, and more—all within the Networking market sector and the month of November 2017.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics