F2VS Technologies Hits the Lights This Holiday Season
- December 8, 2017
F2VS Technologies, Inc. has added two cases to the campaign that it began this past June, suing Acuity Brands (Acuity Brands Lighting) (1:17-cv-04774) and Daintree Networks (1:17-cv-01713). The accused products in these new complaints are the defendants’ networked lighting control systems, while the June complaints, which asserted the same three patents in separate Delaware cases, targeted various Wi-Fi networking products (i.e., access points and controllers) of Brocade (Ruckus Wireless), HP Enterprises (HPE) (Aruba Networks), and Qualcomm. This litigation campaign is not the first over these patents.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics