USPTO Records Posted in Early December Include a Transfer of Previously Litigated Router Patents to a Yates NPE
- December 14, 2017
Among the assignment records released by the USPTO in early December was a transfer of over 30 patents to a new entity controlled by Brian Yates, including several patents that have been previously litigated against a major networking company. The assignment, executed in June, closely followed a financing deal—one suggesting that 2018 may see a resurgence of activity by Yates-controlled NPEs.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics