Mobility Workx Adds Verizon Case to August Campaign
Inventor-controlled Mobility Workx, LLC has filed a second suit in the campaign that it began this past August against Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile). The new complaint asserts the same two patents, broadly related to the allocation of resources in a wireless network, targeting the LTE network of Verizon (Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless) (4:17-cv-00872), including components identified in the relevant LTE standard: Evolved – Universal Terrestrial Radio Access Network NodeB (“eNB”), Mobility Management Entity (“MME”), Serving Gateway (“S-GW”), and User Equipment (“UE”) components, with examples given of equipment made by Nokia and Samsung. Mobility Workx also asserts against Verizon a third patent, generally related to mobile network emulation to facilitate mobile device testing, targeting the company’s testing operations.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics