After Filing Against Lenovo at Thanksgiving, Goodman Hits Acer on Christmas
- December 29, 2017
Roughly one month after James B. Goodman added a Northern District of California case against Lenovo to the campaign begun over a dozen years ago, the individual inventor has filed another suit in the same forum. This time Goodman has sued Acer (3:17-cv-07297), alleging infringement of a familiar, single patent through provision of computing and/or consumer electronics devices that utilize DDR3 and DDR4 memory allegedly compliant with the JEDEC standard. Other open cases in the campaign include one against HP in the Southern District of Texas, another against Samsung in the Southern District of New York, and a third Northern District of California suit, against ASUS.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics