December 2017 RPX Market Sector Update – Networking
- January 2, 2018
As of December 31, 2017, there were over 150 active defendants in ongoing NPE litigation campaigns in the Networking market sector. The month of December saw 13 new NPE cases filed in the networking space, including in a new campaign initiated by recently formed NPE Ipsilium LLC. Read on for new litigation highlights, information about activity before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, RPX prior art search reports, and transactions of note—all within the Networking market sector and the month of December 2017.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics