December 2017 RPX Market Sector Update – E-Commerce and Software
- January 18, 2018
As of December 31, 2017, there were over 690 active defendants in ongoing NPE litigation campaigns in the E-Commerce and Software market sector. The month of December saw 30 new NPE cases filed in the space, including in multiple new litigation campaigns. Read on for new litigation highlights, information about activity before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and RPX prior art search reports—all within the E-Commerce and Software market sector and the month of December 2017.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics