Express Mobile Continues to Add Defendants in Delaware
- January 17, 2018
Express Mobile, Inc. has added five new cases to the litigation campaign that it began back in April 2015. In Delaware complaints, the NPE sued Domani Studios (1:18-cv-00102) and SG Hosting (1:18-cv-00104) over their use of webpage authoring tools provided by Drupal, X Commerce (d/b/a Magento), and Automattic (i.e., WordPress); Manifest (1:18-cv-00103), over its use of WordPress and Drupal; WPEngine (1:18-cv-00106), over WordPress; and Rockfish Interactive (1:18-cv-00105), over tools provided by Drupal and Shopify. This latest wave of suits continues Express Mobile’s shift to the new forum after conceding a venue challenge to cases filed earlier in the Eastern District of Texas.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics