IP Edge Appears to Have Launched Its First Litigation Campaign of 2018, Targeting Live Chat Engines
- January 26, 2018
Epic IP LLC, an apparent affiliate of IP Edge LLC, has initiated its first litigation campaign of 2018, asserting a single patent in three new suits, one each filed against AutoNation (1:18-cv-00139), Backblaze (1:18-cv-00141), and Blue Jeans Network (1:18-cv-00140). The patent-in-suit generally relates to online chatting, with the defendants accused of infringement through provision of live chat mechanisms on their retail websites.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics