IP Edge Appears to Have Launched Its First Litigation Campaign of 2018, Targeting Live Chat Engines
Epic IP LLC, an apparent affiliate of IP Edge LLC, has initiated its first litigation campaign of 2018, asserting a single patent in three new suits, one each filed against AutoNation (1:18-cv-00139), Backblaze (1:18-cv-00141), and Blue Jeans Network (1:18-cv-00140). The patent-in-suit generally relates to online chatting, with the defendants accused of infringement through provision of live chat mechanisms on their retail websites.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics