January Sees Transfers from OpCos to Fortress, Finjan, and Others
- January 28, 2018
A number of notable patent assignments have been recorded in January, including transfers from NXP Semiconductors to an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC; from Intellectual Ventures LLC to IQ Holdings, LLC; from IBM to Finjan Blue, Inc.; and from Eastman Kodak to a newly formed NPE. Both Red Dragon Innovations, LLC and Blackbird Tech LLC have also received patents this month. Finally, in mid-January, the USPTO posted additional assignments from Nokia to WSOU Investments LLC (an NPE with apparent ties to Craig Etchegoyen, cofounder and CEO of Uniloc Corporation Pty. Limited), following the transfer of over 3,000 patents to WSOU in November 2017.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics