New Campaign Targets Mobile Device Ring Tone Disablement
Israeli entity Mute First Ring Ltd. has filed suit against LG Electronics (LGE) (1:18-cv-00725), asserting two patents generally related to managing telephone ring tones. At issue are LGE smartphones and other mobile devices “incorporating the Android Lollipop operating system, and in particular its feature for managing and disabling phone ring tone profiles based on certain preset conditions or rules”. The new case appears to be the first to litigate these patents.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics