Number of Defendants in Product Activation Software Campaign Doubles
- February 2, 2018
Greater Boston Authentication Solutions, LLC (GBAS) has kept its sole litigation campaign active, suing Autodesk (1:18-cv-10215), Juniper Networks (1:18-cv-10217), National Instruments (1:18-cv-10218), and Siemens (1:18-cv-10219) roughly a week after the NPE’s last open case, against Actian, was dismissed with prejudice. Complaints throughout the campaign have asserted all three members of a family of patents generally related to unlocking remote electronic data, with infringement allegations focused on the defendants’ product activation software.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!