More In-Home Wireless Networking Equipment Makers Sued in Be Labs Campaign
- February 5, 2018
In the wake of two January dismissals in its only litigation campaign, Be Labs, Inc. has added a second wave of cases, suing three more manufacturers of home wireless networking equipment: Arcadyan Technology (1:18-cv-00181), NetComm Wireless (1:18-cv-00182), and Sagecomm (1:18-cv-00183). The two patents asserted in the campaign generally relate to systems for wirelessly distributing media content throughout a “premises” (e.g., a home). The defendants are accused of infringement through the manufacture and/or sale of home routers and gateways compliant with the IEEE 802.11ac and 802.11n Wi-Fi standards.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics