Transfer to Intellectual Discovery, Executed in 2012, Included in Mid-February Assignment Records
Among the assignments recorded with the USPTO in the first half of February was a transfer from Avago (now Broadcom, after their merger) to Intellectual Discovery Co. Ltd. Patents included in that transaction, which was executed in July 2012, are currently being asserted in litigation by Document Security Systems, Inc.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics