Spycurity Keeps VoIP Gateway Campaign Alive with Another Round of Cases
- February 18, 2018
Spycurity LLC, an apparent affiliate of Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has filed a third round of cases in the litigation campaign that it began last July. The new defendants are Dialogic (1:18-cv-00267), Edgewater Networks (1:18-cv-00268), GenBand (1:18-cv-00269), and KVH Industries (1:18-cv-00270). The campaign has seen a single patent, generally related to initiating a computer program based on receipt of a telephone call, asserted, with infringement allegations focused on the manufacture and sale of gateway devices that facilitate connection between more traditional telephone formats and VoIP systems.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics