Assignments Recorded in Late February Include Transfers to Liddle, Red Dragon, and Tessera
- March 2, 2018
Late February saw yet another new Delaware NPE acquire a patent originating with German software company Nero AG—the fourth such assignment recorded in the past month. Other notable transactions include a transfer of a group of semiconductor patents to a new NPE managed by Bradley D. Liddle; an assignment of nine patents, concerning a range of technologies, to Red Dragon Innovations LLC; and a transfer of a semiconductor portfolio from Panasonic to Tessera Advanced Technologies, Inc.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!