Early 2018 Sees Multiple Deals Between Quarterhill and OpCos
Commercial Copy Innovations Inc., one of the litigating affiliates of Quarterhill Inc., has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with Ricoh, resolving litigation against the company in the Central District of California. This latest deal follows a settlement in January between Kyocera and Quarterhill’s IPA Technologies, Inc. (the speech recognition campaign of which continues to grow); Quarterhill’s January patent acquisition from Panasonic; and Quarterhill’s “intellectual property framework agreement” with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), which was announced at the beginning of this year.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics