Cumberland Continues Password Encryption Campaign, Tagging Apparent Real-Time Innovations Customers
- March 9, 2018
Connext DDS Secure is the latest password management system, provided by Real-Time Innovations (RTI), to draw the attention of Cumberland Systems, LLC, which has filed four new lawsuits, one each against Cisco (6:18-cv-00112), Lockheed Martin (3:18-cv-00554), Raytheon (6:18-cv-00110), and Siemens (6:18-cv-00111) over their alleged use of the system. The single patent-in-suit generally relates to password encryption, and this latest wave of cases follows earlier ones targeting customers of Keeper Security, LastPass, and Sookasa. Keeper Security recently challenged Cumberland’s asserted patent in an unsuccessful petition for covered business method (CBM) review.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics