Alleged Customers of ManageEngine Password Management System Added to Growing Cumberland Campaign
- March 15, 2018
Cumberland Systems, LLC has followed up four Friday lawsuits, against alleged users of the Real-Time Innovations (RTI) password management system, with five cases this week targeting alleged customers of ManageEngine’s Password Manager Pro: Dell (VMware) (3:18-cv-00592), HP Enterprise (6:18-cv-00116), Honeywell (6:18-cv-00117), PPR (Gucci) (3:18-cv-00600), and THG Energy Solutions (1:18-cv-00218). The single patent-in-suit generally relates to password encryption, and this latest wave of cases follows earlier ones targeting customers of Keeper Security, LastPass, and Sookasa.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics